Who We Are
People and Parks Foundation is an Australian environment and health charity, registered with the ACNC with DGR 1 status.
We take a planetary health view, recognising we have ‘One Planet, One Health’. We acknowledge that people are a part of nature, not apart, and that ‘Healthy People need Healthy Habitats’.
All people have access and opportunity to engage with thriving natural environments, now and into the future, for healthier people, places and planet.
We raise awareness that it is in our own health, wellbeing and economic interests to care for nature.
We work in partnership to develop and resource transformative projects that benefit the health of people, places and planet – particularly where those benefits are needed most.
We are committed to restoring natural environments damaged by human activity.
- We work collaboratively, inclusively and with integrity.
- We deliver measurable value.
- We acknowledge and respect Traditional Owner wisdom that ‘when we care for Country, Country cares for us.’
- Project partners, champions and beneficiaries
- Parks Victoria is our Principal Project Partner
- Philanthropic individuals, organisations and businesses
- Federal, state and local governments and agencies
- Community groups – place-based, special interest, and Traditional Owners
- conceptualisation, development and promotion of complex projects for environmental and health outcomes
- partnership and stakeholder engagement:
- bringing diverse groups and interests together under a shared, positive vision
- identifying and engaging influential parties, including potential funders/donors
- Resource development, fundraising and philanthropy
All donations $2 or more to the People and Parks Environment Trust and People and Parks Health Trust are tax deductible in Australia.
People and Parks Foundation
ABN 76 111 864 389
Registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profit Commission (ACNC)
People and Parks Foundation is also the trustee of the People and Parks Environment Trust and the People and Parks Health Trust.