Nature Pact – Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – #NaturePact Giveaway
Stunning nature-based prizes are up for grabs from our wonderful principal partner and sponsor, Koala
To go into the running to win, make sure you’ve signed up to take part in our #NaturePact campaign,
head out in nature, and tag @peopleparks along with the hashtag #NaturePact.
Terms & Conditions
General1. The Promoter is People and Parks Foundation, Level 10, 535 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000. Email email@example.com.
2. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
4. All chosen winners must sign up to make their #NaturePact here and share their content, tagging @peopleandparks on Facebook or @peopleparks on Instagram and using the hashtag #NaturePact.
Who can enter?5. Entry is open to all Residents living in Australia over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: Campaign Partners, spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child, or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole, and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter7. The giveaway commences on the 1st of September 2022, and entries close at 11.59 pm on the 30th of September 2022 AEDT. Entries must be received by the Promoter before the competition closes date and time.
8. The time of entry will, in each case, be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter10. Sign up to make your #NaturePact here and share content by tagging @peopleandparks on Facebook or @peopleparks on Instagram and using the hashtag #NaturePact.
11. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
12. Any entry made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes but is not limited to entrants and households using multiple email addresses.
Number of entries permitted14. Multiple entries are permitted.
Draw and Notification of the winner15. The winner will be a valid entry submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions that is drawn by People and Parks Foundation, Level 10, 535 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
17. Prizes will be drawn weekly on the following dates: Week 1 Prize winner will be drawn on 7th September 2023. Week 2 Prize winner will be drawn on 14th September 2023. Week 3 Prize winner will be drawn on 21st September 2023. Week 4 Prize winner will be drawn on 28th September 2023.
18. The winner will be notified via direct message on social media within 24 hours of the draw.
19. If the winner does not reply to the Promoter within 5 business days, the prize will be allocated to a new winner. This new winner will be randomly selected as per the process in point 15.
20. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, it will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Internet Service Provider account holder).
21. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
Prize on offer22. Week 1 Prize. A Koala Eco Starter Collection – valued at $50 Includes: Lemon Myrtle and Mandarin Multi-Purpose Kitchen Cleaner Lemon Scented Eucalyptus and Rosemary Laundry Wash Lemon Myrtle and Mandarin Dish Soap
23. Week 2 Prize. A Koala Eco Kitchen Refill Collection – valued at $84 Includes: Lemon Myrtle and Mandarin Multi-Purpose Kitchen Cleaner – Concentrated Refill Lemon Myrtle and Mandarin Dish Soap Refill Refillable Glass Apothecary Bottles Bamboo Cloth Scrubbing Brush
24. Week 3 Prize. A Koala Eco Hand & Body Range Collection – valued at $118 Includes: Lemon Scented Eucalyptus and Rosemary Hand Wash + Refill Lemon Scented Eucalyptus and Rosemary Hand and Body Lotion Rosalina and Peppermint Body Wash Refillable Glass Apothecary Bottle
25. Week 4 Prize. A Koala Eco Complete Collection (plus refills) – valued at around $310 Includes: Lemon Myrtle and Mandarin Multi-Purpose Kitchen Cleaner plus refill Peppermint Stainless Cleaner Eucalyptus Multi-Purpose Bathroom Cleaner plus refill Peppermint Glass Cleaner Lemon Myrtle and Mandarin Dish Soap plus refill Mandarin Fruit & Vege Wash Lemon Scented Eucalyptus and Rosemary Hand Wash plus refill Mandarin and Peppermint Floor Cleaner Pink Grapefruit and Peppermint Room Spray Lemon Scented Eucalyptus and Rosemary Laundry Wash Rosalina and Peppermint Body Wash Organic Bamboo Cleaning Cloth Bamboo Scrubbing Brush Refillable Glass Apothecary Bottles
26. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise because of accepting the prize.
27. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash. People and Parks Foundation reserves the right to change the voucher supplier due to availability.
28. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
Further Terms and Conditions29. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the Promoter’s control corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
30. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
31. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
32. If an entrant uses any form of software or third-party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. If such an entrant wins a prize, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents the Promoter requires upon request.
33. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated, and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
35. This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Instagram or Facebook.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability36. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
37. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law), which cannot be excluded, restricted, or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
38. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
39. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions, but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
40. The Promoter collects information about you, including, for example, your name and email address, which you provide when entering the competition. We collect and use that information to provide you with our goods and services and to promote and improve our goods and services. We may also use your information as described when we collect information from you. If you do not provide us with the requested information, we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services you require. Where you have entered a competition, we may disclose your personal information to authorities if you are a prize-winner or otherwise, as required by law. To request access to, or to update, personal information the Promoter holds about you, entrants can contact the office of the Promoter at